Sportbike World banner

riding today

836 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Smitty 
#1 ·
ARE THERE ANYONE RIDING AND HANGING TODAY. WHERE AND WHEN SO WE CAN GET DOWN.

#3 · (Edited)
But of course & same as I did yesterday. Rolled on the Honda 954 around 7:30am for it was going to be a hot day & it is as I came back from that ride at 1:30pm & had fueled up three times. The riding was up in the Cdn Rockies where I live or close. Saw a few HD or Cruiser bikes, but narry a sportbike though this is prime terrin for them. Oh yes as of 2:00pm in the shade it is above 85F which, to me is HOT plous I wear full protective gear.

Did notice around 10 or 15 of the same in the shade of some trees sucking up what form of cold drink they had purchased & looked loaded with sugar for I have been in said fuel station that also supplies some food products & gurggling loaded with sugar cold drinks.

Some time earlier I had stopped off to have a cuppa & a muffin for that was my bruch of the day. Will try it again to-morrow, but being Saturday I might find that will be one of my last Saturdays for I do not like messing with the tourists as so many of these mtn roads are twisties to up & down so with a trailer or a 5th wheel is usually guttless they cannot reach even max of 100kph---60mph & with two or four of them ahead that simply ruins the day. After all on the normal two-lane roads the above do not pull over for faster moving traffic I can assure you--they love to hog the roads.

Sunday I always kiss that one good-by & besides that is when I am running the gun range & basically h/guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.