Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone is telling me to go to a riding school, but i live in canada, in winnipeg to be exact, but there is no motorcylist schools that i know of here, anyone know where there are in Canada? Thanks for you time

·
Registered
211 Posts
I went to yahoo to see if I could find a website for MSF in Canda, and I couldn't find anything except some crappy V-Twin website...hmmm Does Canada even exists lol...just playing.

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry man, No driving schools in Canada :( They do have a school for sled dogs though ?

Look in the yellow pages under Driving Instruction...

As far as I know,there is no MSF in Canada, only private organizations. I had to pay $450 for a rider training school.

·
Registered
609 Posts
frankrizzo590 said:
everyone is telling me to go to a riding school, but i live in canada, in winnipeg to be exact, but there is no motorcylist schools that i know of here, anyone know where there are in Canada? Thanks for you time
Talk to the manitoba version of the Auto club (CAA), they can set you up, even in the 'peg. Otherwise talk to the (motorcycle) cops, 1/2 the ones here are instructors for the Motorcycling Safty Course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts