Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i have narrowed down to getting either the ninja 500 or naked sv650.
i have learnt to ride on my friends ninja 500, but never actually been on the naked-sv650 bike. There are no suzuki dealership close to my area =(.

my question is which bike has a more sportier and aggressive bike position?
also does the ducati monster 620 have a more upright seating position compared to the naked sv650?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I haven't ridden or sat on either bike but I felt I had to respond to your thread since nobody else did. I'm pretty sure both of those bikes are pretty close to the same riding position.

Personally I'd go with the SV. There is an endliess aftermarket for them since they are very popular bikes to race on the club level. If you brake something just go to a racing board and you'll find what you are looking for pretty cheap.

The SV can also look pretty good if you decide to put full fairings on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Still to your guestion the 500cc vertical twins by both Suzy & Kweacker TO the Suxy SV-650 (not the S model as the bars are clip-ons) & the Kwacker 650 Ninja twin are in a sensible regular upright riiding positon. Best for those to learn on as bikes have been since way back in 1920s & so easy to adapt to a Cruiser, Touring bike, Skelton (sorry--"naked") or sportbike.

·
Registered
126 Posts
bitter, i love that fairing. have you noticed any improvement in acceleration/top speed with the improve aerodynamics?
(sorry, not hijacking the thread)

Both positions are similar. the sv650s is a little more aggressive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts