Sportbike World banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
jjkGURU said:
I'm just intrested in the boots - and while white sounded kinda gay at first they looked pretty cool on the website. When's good for me to check them out?
anytime today if you want.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
and while white sounded kinda gay at first they looked pretty cool on the website.
Of course white boots are gay, Have you met Kevin aka Skuff :laughing:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Of course white boots are gay, Have you met Kevin aka Skuff :laughing:
not yet, but if he lived next to you, I'd be willing to bet some of your gayness wore off on him (and I almost said "rubbed off on him"):twofinger
Skuff said:
anytime today if you want.
not sure what the evening is going to be like yet, i'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Neller0414 said:
yeah, like how bill took advantage of me in that case lol...

how big are you? i just ordered a new jacket and helmet so i will be getting rid of my alpinestars t-stunt textile jacket and my nolan x-lite helmet....the jacket is a M and the helmet is a L. let me know if you might be interested in the jacket, you can have it for like $75. but its blue, and i think the bike you're getting is red...dont know if you care. i have a green bike and my jacket is blue, i never really cared.
shoot...i just might buy that off you too if you don't sell it to the OP.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Skuff said:
and you are?????????? WHO????????
He is someone who likes laughing at YOU...I kinda like laughing at you as well.

J

·
0 Posts
HAHAHA, I always seem to get a chuckle...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
bmacd said:
shoot...i just might buy that off you too if you don't sell it to the OP.

-=bmacd=-
lol this is kinda funny, just got my new jacket and helmet today...but motofit sent me a womens merc jacket instead of a mens team merc...lol but they said just send it back and they will send me the right one.

but yeah if anyone wants the blue a stars t stunt jacket, size m, $75 and its yours.

or my blue nolan x-lite helmet, only worn it about 500 miles of riding, has a scratch on the back/side of it. i dont know how much its worth really, all i know is it retailed around 400-ish. size L, lemme know if anyone wants it. its really nice, but i love my new KBC so i dont need it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts