Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the club was just formed so we dont have a website up yet but its in the works. the email is what it is because its the acronym

L ake
E rie
S port
B ike
O rganization

pretty Ingenious huh

any one is welcome to join

·
Registered
74 Posts
hhmm...

LESBO...hhmm...Hell's Angel's got nothin on them..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where were you guys 3 years ago when I used to live in Erie. The season is short, but the riding actually isn't too bad. I live in Kansas City now, the weather is much better but the riding sucks. I miss some of the winding beautiful roads south east of the city. Best thing about that area is the cops don't mess with you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
buffalo riding

i live outside buffalo on the easter erie shore, what about this weather? i rode about 175 miles yesterday, even with 8 hrs of work, gotta be the first for a buffalo winter... this time last year had a few feet of snow...

·
Registered
173 Posts
BLANKGAZX, were just about neighbors:) I live in Cheektowaga, I just happen to have off on Wed. me and two other riders went to Pa. (It only got up to 65) put on 350 miles. for the year on just hit over 17,000 miles:eek: in 9 months

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was 72 in Erie but my bikes broke so i was a little chapped its nice now but with our luck it will snow till May.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts