Sportbike World banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hey Wayne, how are ya?
Yeah, I will have one by Bike Week. Would be nice to get one I could ride on the street as well.......but we shall see.
Still beating on the XX?
You and Ungawha ought to get together. He rides a GSXR1000 so could keep up on the straightaways, unlike some of us! :D
He is out of O-town, Stacia and TJ met him.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
ungwaha said:
HEY ARE YOU SPREADING LIES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!:twofinger :twofinger
You are right, you prolly can't keep up.
BTW, why change the CCS number and what are you changing to?

·
Registered
122 Posts
ccs number change

The number 205 was Poo's number and I want my own damn it!
I put in for 88 i hope i get it too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Winter Park, FL just outside of Orlando. PM me. We're riding to Mt. Dora Feb. 23 for the Exotic Car Show. I know. Cages. It's a great ride though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Crystal River here.Its 25 miles West of Ocala.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i'm in tampa. and i'm looking for a good '95-'97 zx6r for sale if anyone knows of any. their's about 100-150 of us that meet up on sat. nights out in clearwater if you are ever out that way. let me know and once i get another bike we can ride out there.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm going to be in Panama City for spring break the last week of March, and I'm planning on riding my F4i down. If anybody's in that area, and wants to meet up to go for a ride, let me know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
orlando

Hey boys and girls, I'm in Orlando, at UCF. If anyone wants to get together and ride, email me. [email protected]

I've been wanting to get a bike night together up here like and friday nights. Down in Ft. Lauderdale they have a huge bike night at Fuddruckers and its fun galore. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
174 Posts
dtlaine said:
I'm going to be in Panama City for spring break the last week of March, and I'm planning on riding my F4i down. If anybody's in that area, and wants to meet up to go for a ride, let me know.
Hey, DT, lemme know when you come down. I'm in Pensacola which isn't too far from PC. Maybe we can hook up.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Will do. Thanks. My buddy might be bringing his GSX-R down. It'll be the last week of Mar. How far is it from PC to Daytona? Is the museum and track worth the ride?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm going to figure it's about 5 hours give or take. It's about six and half from here. I was gonna go out to Daytona this week, but the temp just dropped like mad, so I decided to just stay home.

·
Registered
83 Posts
SeeBeRrrrr said:
Crystal River here.Its 25 miles West of Ocala.
Whats up, I thought I was the only one from SBN Here~

·
Registered
124 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
I'm from Orange Park , Florida ! Anybody wanna get together for some riding?
Hey....some kewl guys I just met today are planning a ride to St. Augustine next Sat. morning.............early. Today we had about 15 strong and were out at Atl. Beach. Most of us were from Southside and O.P. except me representin' S.E. Georgia. We went out to Gate Pkwy (next to Costco) to do some "practicing" but the cops were hanging out by 9A and Gate. So we just kinda went our own ways. I have some friends that live off of 103rd, some in Southside/Baymeadows, the rest are scattered. Most of us are alwayz up for a ride, when we're not working or sleeping. PM me here or at .ws if you want to ride. We'd be glad to have ya hang with us.

·
Registered
152 Posts
In Orlando

I am not a big fan of group riding, sorry. Someone usually screws up somehow trying to "be like Nicky." I haven't crashed in about 15 years and I ride every day, I think part of it is just that I am much more aware of all the other traffic when I am solo. I would like to start back touring and camping but that will probably be with my wife. It's not just the sportbikers screwing up in the group rides, the Harley and Goldwing folks screw up as well. Keep the dirty side down, remember. I don't mind rendezvous with other riders but would rather ride there solo. Peace, Curtis.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts