Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gixxerdude said:
Im moving to ponte vedra next year and was wondering if there are any good places to ride in northeastern florida.

Keystone Heigts south to Ocala National Forest nice roads. Around lake City as well. In Jax? nope! we have cycle acces on Saturday nights than street racing on 103rd by Cecil Field (Closed Naval base)

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Tampa in the house....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oops I forgot the picture

My new bike...

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey ArtJay

You don't have the yellow superhawk with the red wheels???

Do you ride with the Lakeland or tampa groups???

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry I do not...have the stock black wheels and just added new:cool: Mig High Mounts in the aluminum fiber finish...love em.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Auburndale in the house....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Headhunter said:
Pensacola, FL here.
WOW! Someone else in the "Redneck Riviera". LMFAO! Let's hook up sometime Double H and maybe you can teach me a thing or two about riding a sportbike vs a cruiser. I could also use a SB savvy hand when I get ready to do my mods in the next month or so as well.

Watch out for those old retired folks. Especially the ones driving blue Bonnevilles. Long story......

·
Registered
16 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sportbike2 - any riders in Miami?

North Miami Beach here.

·
Registered
580 Posts
For Dakar

Longwood, north of Orlando. When Im not riding I drive my car. Its got Ice Cold AC that will seeeeeeeeeeeet you free!

·
Registered
171 Posts
jroosterF4i said:

WOW! Someone else in the "Redneck Riviera". LMFAO! Let's hook up sometime Double H and maybe you can teach me a thing or two about riding a sportbike vs a cruiser. I could also use a SB savvy hand when I get ready to do my mods in the next month or so as well.

Watch out for those old retired folks. Especially the ones driving blue Bonnevilles. Long story......

When, where, and how? ya need to ride with us to the drag strip. I've gotta get my exhaust fixed. Got a bad leak. Ran off my mothers drive way. bottomed out, cracked my header. :( But she still runs like a bat out of hell. Hit me up, and we can go riding.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts