Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious to see how many riders we have in Florida. Sometimes I drive down to central Florida and have met up with Stacia and TJ. Almost once with wayne, but he thiks he is too good to ride with me. But I am just curious to see who else is within a resonable distance of say...Orlando.
Sound off!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look, I know of at least 4 other people in Florida that ride. And I have met 2 of you face to face! Just post a frowny face to show who and where you bastards are! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jax. here, as well.:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
orlando, orlando. o o o orlando family auto mart. you have to live hear to understand. live here. will ride, fav ride right now is kissimmee to melborne up a1a to cocoa or daytona then back. usually work 4 days a week.

beers
dakar

·
Registered
7 Posts
orlando, orlando. o o o orlando family auto mart. you have to live hear to understand. live here. will ride, fav ride right now is kissimmee to melborne up a1a to cocoa or daytona then back. usually work 4 days a week.

beers
dakar

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well, since the helmet law was repealed last year, the majority of the people I see riding without helmets are riding cruisers or touring bikes. There are quite a few sportbikers as well, but the majority seems to be the wind in my face, and my sunglasses will protect me types. When I was younger and much dumber and living in Los Angeles, I wore my helmet 75% of the time. Now that number is 100%. Helmets are cool, spilled brains..........uncool.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts