Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!!
new to this forum but not new to riding! looking for others (non-:squid: ) in the Bay Area to ride with :) I ride an '05 SV650S (my second bike).. pics of it are on my home page :D

ciao
Alayna~

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome! Nice pics, forgot how hot chicks on bikes are...lol

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Hello again!

Where is this homepage?:eyebrows:

·
Registered
892 Posts
in her profile.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
All that and she's a readhead? I smell trouble :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Alayna said:
LOL good thing your in TX
Thats the hottest cold shoulder I've ever gotten :D

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Actually, I might have finally found some one worth while. I'd rather not jinx it, and I'm sure you dont want to hear about it anyway.

This is just sitting on the fence, whistling at pretty women, killing time. *Joey voice* "Howya doin'"

·
Registered
515 Posts
not too much folks from cali to begin w/ and u should b down here in socal anyway :twofinger

are u a member of the bay area riders forum (BARF:hurl:) :D ? they seem to have a lot of riders there, and I don't see a reason why guys would decline riding w/ you :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lost Nomad said:
not too much folks from cali to begin w/ and u should b down here in socal anyway :twofinger

are u a member of the bay area riders forum (BARF:hurl:) :D ? they seem to have a lot of riders there, and I don't see a reason why guys would decline riding w/ you :p
LOL I have lots of friends to ride with :p I didnt mean to give the impression i didnt :cool: LOL

·
Registered
515 Posts
Alayna said:
LOL I have lots of friends to ride with :p I didnt mean to give the impression i didnt :cool: LOL
naw, you didn't give that impression at all, just figured you wanted more... typical woman :rolleyes: (k, that's my sexist joke for the day) :D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Alayna,

Welcome to SBW! :twofinger I'm originally from CA (Livermore, Antioch, Concord for a few...), but got the heck outta Dodge.

There's a bunch of fun people on here, hope you enjoy it! :)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome! Is the SV stretched? The pic of the bike by itself gave me that impression for some reason.... :confused:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Alayna said:
Is the Sv stretched? ... :wtf:
If kanwisch was unclear, he was asking if the bike has an extended swing arm.
If on the other hand, you are confused as to why anyone would stretch an SV650, well, I'm confused on that one too...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vash said:
If kanwisch was unclear, he was asking if the bike has an extended swing arm.
If on the other hand, you are confused as to why anyone would stretch an SV650, well, I'm confused on that one too...
LOL no its not stretched and no it doesnt have an extended swing arm. it is lowered in one of the pics..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts