Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Jesus.

Speaking of freeways, anyone get on 96 eastbound off of newburgh? Theres like a rut in the road right at the bottom of the entrance ramp, look out for that thing, it almost tossed me off my bike. Just a heads up if anyone gets on there.

Its broken pavement and is parallel to the freeway just as you enter the first lane there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
the driver didn't get hurt "...The driver of the automobile was uninjured in the crash. ..."

I guess when I got home Angela was all worried because on her way home she passed a pretty bad crusier wreck on Cherry Hill and Middlebelt. She siad chrome parts were all over the road then she seen the bike off the road and bound up in a fence. Ouchy!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Jay22 said:
Jesus.

Speaking of freeways, anyone get on 96 eastbound off of newburgh? Theres like a rut in the road right at the bottom of the entrance ramp, look out for that thing, it almost tossed me off my bike. Just a heads up if anyone gets on there.

Its broken pavement and is parallel to the freeway just as you enter the first lane there.
I've been through there, that's a wicked rut if your not ready for it. Pick your poison though, if you get off at Farmington you risk getting hit buy some azz that doesn't yield on the service drive.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
tikki50 said:
the driver didn't get hurt "...The driver of the automobile was uninjured in the crash. ..."

Yeah, I don't read so well in my old age :rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
tikki50 said:

I guess when I got home Angela was all worried because on her way home she passed a pretty bad crusier wreck on Cherry Hill and Middlebelt. She siad chrome parts were all over the road then she seen the bike off the road and bound up in a fence. Ouchy!
hey tikki remeber the crash we saw on the way home from thursday night? i got a glimpse of it the bike was fucked up...and oh i guess you missed it....but when you and chris merged on to 696 from telegraph....this asshole in a cadillac cut me cut me off when i was merging in...it was a close shave he came to about an inch of my left side...you guys were up front so you didnt see it...shook me up a bit...so i slowed down the rest of the way

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hope the rider is ok. At least he should have knocked enough sense into himself to not ride drunk again.

My rule is never drink when I am gonna ride.

·
Registered
112 Posts
:thumb:

That's fuking awesome! SWEET!!! YEAH!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Just keep feeding the law enforcement community more ammo you dumb fuck! Maybe next time you can just rear-end a fucking cop car!!! On a Big Wheel!!!!

Fucking asshole!

:squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid:

I hate you!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yanno what tho? If he was acting like an idiot and drinking, I dont feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for his family for sure, but him? Naaa.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts