Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
That is it... you made me do it...

If we are putting up pictures in the bios, should we include family and loved ones (significant others?) Like Ernie's last date... This is Hen-ri... He says "Ernie is veri hansom man..." Ernie says that Hen-ri's accent turns him on...

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
omg that jeep picture is the shiznit. and ernie's boyfriend's pic is sweet too...most funny was this chiniese guy got outta this rav4 up on the mt...i said hey ernie, there's that waiter...he ran across the street like he was pretending to hide from him. then he called later when he got home to apologize to him for hiding.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Erndoggy said:
Go wash your girls bike. I think its dirty, Bitch
Props to jeep once again.

While he is washing that bike.....think about this...at least he has a girl....beeotch!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Erndoggy said:
Is Jeep on pete too...

What a threesome! PAT PETE JEEP
Don't go gettin all excited now gay boy... I dont go that way...

I bet you were an alter boy when you were younger... sometimes you can just tell...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Erndoggy said:
Thats what your girl keeps askin you!:finger:
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

At least I am gettin some!:twofinger

...and I di not have to fork out all that money!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Erndoggy said:
you may be getting some,,,,, Is she?

Lol

:crying: :crying: :crying:
Of cousre... and she is liking it! Even if she wasn't... 50% of us gettin it on is better than yuor 0%:twofinger :D :twofinger

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jeep why don't you post a picture of Butter, you know Erndog's last date. The one he spent 3 fiddy on, then drove her to PSU and still got stonewalled.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts