Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jen and I are thinking of meeting around 7'ish to head to Mongolian BBQ in AA tonight.
Anyone interested in coming along?
The rain does not begin until 4am and Mongolian is open until 10:30 tonight.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I have Clay's phone today. (He broke mine!) His number is 248 797-2308.

Webb, I got your message...I was trying to make a call so you went right into my voice mail. I don't have your number so try calling me again.

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, here is the plan.
We are going to be meeting in the parking lot of the combination Wendys/gas station on the NE corner of M5 and 14 mile rd between 7 and 7:30 tonight.

We will leave the meeting location at 7:30 and head to AA so Jen can eat at Mongolian BBQ.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
M-5 and 14 mile is very close to Section 8...just up the street.

If anyone wants to just meet us at the restaurant, we'll probably be pulling in around 8-8:15ish.

Hope to see you there! :)

Jen

·
Registered
237 Posts
man I'm already in ann arbor and heading the opposite way (back to troy) on my way home... maybe some other time.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Was an awesome ride out!! A little cold on the way back, but tollerable. Holy Sh!t, there was this MASSIVE dead dear in the center lane....missed it by about a foot! Now that would have been a bad spill.

Webb, I thought you were going to take M-5 back...what was at the 8 Mile exit?

Jen

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh tuesday, i thought it was tonight, my bad, i got the pm and replied, and now i see it was yesterday. damn, missed my favorite restaurant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts