Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is out of the shop from having it's speedo problem. Supposed to be really nice out...anyone riding tonight? I'm up for anything....was going to stay local (west side) but I don't really care where I ride..as long as I'm out tonight! :)

Jen

·
Registered
532 Posts
hey kawi girl, I think i saw you ridin north on 75, and got off near oakland mall. was it you? Tried to stop and talk, but you looked like you were on a mission :p

Anywho, viva la mid 60's in november!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xdbx said:
hey kawi girl, I think i saw you ridin north on 75, and got off near oakland mall. was it you? Tried to stop and talk, but you looked like you were on a mission :p

Anywho, viva la mid 60's in november!
Haha! Probably was....I got off at 14 mile East. Needed to get some things at Circuit City and a couple other places! You should have stopped and talked! ;) Were you on 75?

Jen

·
Registered
532 Posts
yup. going north, you passed me right around the home depot. In the dakota though. Then I got off to go to red robin, and I heard you again. Nice pipe by the way...:D

I shoulda, but there's NO way I coulda cought up with you in traffic, and I didnt wanna be creepy and follow you..hehe

Anywho, yay I saw you!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha! You brat! You could have invited me to dinner! ;)

I work down that way...maybe we'll run into each other some time! See you around! :)

Jen

·
Registered
532 Posts
well i've actually never been called a brat, but thanks. I thought it was ironic because i was driving back from school, in lansing. I was like..woah, girl... ninja... new ninja... i know who that is! woah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts