Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at N. Territorial and 23 at the Shell gas station on the westside. Meet time is 10am to leave by 10:30am should be back to the gas station around 3pm. Anyone is welcome to come. Redline site is down...

·
Registered
7 Posts
would love to ride, but, where?

what city r .u. n.? sounds like ur doing big things with that 08. i know youll have fun but always be careful and dont show your ass on tht thing. Asphalt is always willing to help skin it for you.

4 everybody riding in this heat, please wear your gear... i've got free asphalt body art to convince you. :eek:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
what city r .u. n.? sounds like ur doing big things with that 08. i know youll have fun but always be careful and dont show your ass on tht thing. Asphalt is always willing to help skin it for you.

4 everybody riding in this heat, please wear your gear... i've got free asphalt body art to convince you. :eek:
i dont think you know who we are pkitty. we always ride our own ride and always wear full gear.
thanks tho, how bout a pic :D

nate, would love to make it on the ride today, but not gonna be able to make it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Missed a good one. At least one made it out... Made for a quick ride with no distractions..
Hey Nate, I saw you on the trail! I was coming back and you guys were going to the second rest stop. I started my ride real early (about 8 am) so that I could make it back to Troy by 12:30... I was a cold morning!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No rest stops for us we were riding. When you don't have bigger groups you don't need to stop much. You were out a little early, cold roads---no fun...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts