Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
HONDA RC51 said:
ANYONE UP FOR A 1PM RIDE ?
If you rie like you usually put your sentences together, I would advise most to stay away from you:twofinger

I may head out later too, season seems like it may be over more quickly than we think.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Re: Re: Ride Today

UglyAngelX said:
If you rie like you usually put your sentences together, I would advise most to stay away from you:twofinger

I may head out later too, season seems like it may be over more quickly than we think.
who are you the sentence police. so we might not spell as good as you who the f cares. now STFU

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ride Today

KLRBE said:
who are you the sentence police. so we might not spell as good as you who the f cares. now STFU
First off STFU.....now to the point....spelling is not the only problem with this persons posts, being able to make something out of the spelling and the words and attempts at sentences that actually mean anything, is the problem.

so STFU!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
well maybe he went down one time and has drain bamage who cares as long as you ride is all that matters.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
KLRBE said:
I am trying to help you out rc51 but they are beating you bloody.

He has proven himself time and time again... Each and every time he posts on here. You can try KLRBE, but I don't think it is going to help much...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DEA PEE CANT RIDE FOR SHIT

JUST BECAUSE DEAPEE U RIDE WITH NO COMMON SENCE WHAT SO EVER AKA GOING DOWN A FRESH OILED ROAD AT 90 DOES NOT MAKE U A GOOD RIDER I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE ONLY TIME U WERE AHEAD OF ME NOW STFU. WHAT TIME U GUYS HEADED OUT AND WHERE TO THE MT

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Re: DEA PEE CANT RIDE FOR SHIT

HONDA RC51 said:
JUST BECAUSE DEAPEE U RIDE WITH NO COMMON SENCE WHAT SO EVER AKA GOING DOWN A FRESH OILED ROAD AT 90 DOES NOT MAKE U A GOOD RIDER I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THE ONLY TIME U WERE AHEAD OF ME NOW STFU. WHAT TIME U GUYS HEADED OUT AND WHERE TO THE MT
Turn the fuckin caps lock off.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Jamie...I dont think they are getting on you about riding... it is more about trying to communicate on here...(and the cap locks!):twofinger

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: DEA PEE CANT RIDE FOR SHIT

HONDA RC51 said:
lol

We'll be up on mt. washington at 12:00 midnight. We dont hang at the usual spot anymore, so dont bother stopping by, we wont be there...go past the cogos, and through the red light then make a right...we hang down there now...see you at 12.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: Re: DEA PEE CANT RIDE FOR SHIT

DeaPee said:
lol

We'll be up on mt. washington at 12:00 midnight. We dont hang at the usual spot anymore, so dont bother stopping by, we wont be there...go past the cogos, and through the red light then make a right...we hang down there now...see you at 12.
;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts