Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be meeting at the BP gas station/Wendy's on M-5 and 14 Mile Rd at 7:00. There is no rain forcasted but it might be a little chilly after sunset. We'll be heading out promptly at 7:15, riding a few twisties into Ann Arbor to Mongolian BBQ on Main street and hitting the highways on the way back due to lack of sunlight and low temps. Post up if you're intersted in coming. Here is what the weather in AA will look like. We should be getting home around 10.

6pm Partly Cloudy
62°F

7pm Mostly Cloudy
60°F

8pm Mostly Cloudy
58°F

Sunset 8:26 pm

9pm Mostly Cloudy
55°F

10pm Cloudy
53°F

Hope to see you there!

Jen
248 613-7964

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dag nabbit! :mad: I'm going out of town today for a couple of days. :mad: Ooops - my bike is in the shop - and I'm not allowed to bring the Hardly - so perhaps its best! ;) Have fun - be safe...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm...a maybe and a no? The weather prediction is slightly better than I had posted yesterday. 2 degrees higher to be exact.

7pm: 61°F 8pm: 59°F 9pm: 57°F 10pm: 55°F

I'll still be there at 7 in case anyone shows up.

Jen

·
Registered
731 Posts
Get your ride on!

Awww come on Jen you knew I was coming out.

Looks like the only decent weather until the weekend.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You rock Steve!! Yes, I saw rain from Wednesday til Saturday. Looks like tonight is the night to go! I'm going to PM you the route. I was going to lead it but if you're going, I'll leave that up to you! :)

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only 3 of us last night. Was good though (minus the cops!) It did get a little chilly last night. 55 degrees going speeds of X was damn cold.....lol ;)

Steve: "Are we there yet?" :laughing:

Jen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts