Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....so this is being posted a little late but I hope we get a few to make it out.

As usual, we will be meeting at the BP/Wendys at 14 mile and M-5 at 7:00 and leaving promptly at 7:15 and heading out to Ann Arbor and eating at Mongolian BBQ. Should be getting back around 9-9:30ish via US23.

Post up if you're coming!! :)

Jen

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been trying to get to A2 for a couple of years now but never seem to get there.
How do you guys get there after you leave the BP? If you take 275 to 14, do you think you could peel off at 6 or 7 mile so I could follow you down? I may have another rider with me as well...he also has not been there but wants to do.
Just let me know :thumbs2:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I live in Redford so I would just meet you someplace off 6 or 7 mile and follow you down.
Laurel Park Place is right off 6 mile (just east of 275). I could meet you guys there if that would work.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I won't be able to make it tonight, working late. THERE IS NO GAS STATION on the corner of 7 mile & Haggerty, there is however a Macaroni Grill.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Headlight said:
I won't be able to make it tonight, working late. THERE IS NO GAS STATION on the corner of 7 mile & Haggerty, there is however a Macaroni Grill.
Spoken like a fellow fatkid! :thumb:

I'm out though..meeting with the Priest tonight. Man I love planning a wedding...:rolleyes:

:twofinger

·
Registered
51 Posts
There's an office building on the south side of 7 mile, right after you get off the x-way. I'm pretty sure it used to be owned by EDS but I'm not sure who is in there now. I will be in the parking lot around 7:30-7:45 and just wait for you guys to show up.
Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys tonight! :hello:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well...if you can, make it 7:30 because we are meeting Faye at 7 mile and Pontiac Trail at 7:45. :)

Jen

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you guys are going to continue on down 7 mile, I can just meet you at Macaroni Grill then. Will that work out?
And 7:30 won't be a problem.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good...maybe we'll just do a roll-by....you see us coming and join the group as we fly by....LOL just kidding. ;)

See you at 7:30.

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to see all who made it out! For our AA ride, that was a pretty big turnout! Great to meet some new people too!! See you next week, weather permitting!

That was a huge accident....I guess that's where all the cops were. ;) Felt good to air out the bike. Thanks for leading us Webb! Sorry you couldn't make it Faye.

Jen

·
Registered
99 Posts
It was great, thanks Jen for organizing it, thanks Webb for leading, although I had a few moment that I couldn't keep up (literally) with your amazing skill, speed, and the mastery of avoiding the red light! :D

It was fun, and hope to see you all again soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts