Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, is there any1 riding tmr, that is not wanting to wake up at the butt crack of dawn for erics ride :finger: or is or is not going to the harsen island ride tmr? that wants to go for a ride? i might ride out in waterford on the lakes, or ride dryden, or upper lappeer area. post up if u ladies can come out.:twofinger
the only real >:squid:
kyle

·
Registered
969 Posts
You can come out this way and ride some real roads... Your too far away for me. If anyone wants to ride out here or to the pickney area later than 9 am let me know I'll be out and around tomorrow..

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'm up for a ride today...just not at the asscrack of dawn.....lol

Destination? Meeting place? Kyle, I'm pretty close to Waterford.

Jen

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is anybody still getting together for this? I woke up at 0710 this morning all excited only to find out that headlight had electrical problems :crying:

So if anybody is still riding, let me know!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'm still going out. Probably not til noon though. It will be around the West Bloomfield/Waterford/Novi area though.

Might head up to Metamora area too....

Jen
248 613-7964

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
636Jen said:
I'm still going out. Probably not til noon though. It will be around the West Bloomfield/Waterford/Novi area though.

Might head up to Metamora area too....

Jen
248 613-7964

Metamora up thru Mt Morris is a cool ass ride.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Went out around Lakeside mall, hit Mongolian BBQ, visited some friends in Sterling Heights and then went out shopping in Novi! :) Was a good day!! :D

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Thats your idea of a good ride?

:confused:
Only because she had her husband ride a Busa with saddle bags for groceries, while she rode her bike with her free spirit....:rolleyes:
Another man converted and domesticated ........:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

:)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Not GROCERY shopping.....mall shopping! :twofinger

Who gives a shit where you go on a ride...at least I'm out on the bike and that's what matters. Most of you fawkers are too busy to ride or your bikes are broke. :twofinger

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Actually the thing my wife misses most in our relationship prior to our children is us riding two up in the countryside. :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
636Jen said:
Not GROCERY shopping.....mall shopping! :twofinger

Who gives a shit where you go on a ride...at least I'm out on the bike and that's what matters. Most of you fawkers are too busy to ride or your bikes are broke . :twofinger

Jen
:crying: that's just plain mean...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I said "friends" lol Figured you were out playing volleyball or something! :twofinger

HEY......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

Jen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts