Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the next time we are going for a ride? Marcus, Marco, Vic? Geez you guys are lazy! And I dont want to hear it Marco cause last time I couldnt go cause Marcus got me in trouble!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
man i dont even wanna hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcus is a bad influence... i try and stay away from him... last time we went to the flats... we almost got caught by five O...

i always setting something up and i never hear from you bastids.... we went out this past saturday... Vics bike is in my garage in pieces.... but he has crackers R6... whats up let ride this weekend...

vic & scott with the 900rr are the only guys always down to ride...

unless its too early then vic bitches like a woman.. but he still comes out....

im gonna call you bastids this saturday.... let me know whos in or not...

mofos....

·
Registered
96 Posts
My frame still being powder coated... So I have no bike. WAIT! I can take my roomates wimpy Yamaka R6. Beep Beep! I might not have to work on Sunday after all. GOOD NEWS TO YOU MARCO!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
PUT PUT PUT PUT PUT PUT.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm Emotionally scarred by these R6 Jokes :crying: .............And I Am A Five'0 Magnet, I cant help it............ I still feel bad about that ticket Nick! :( > Hey Marco you better hit me up for the next ride since i missed this weeks prescott Ride.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm out at Bartlett every weekend and try to also make a longer trip to Prescott/Payson once or twice a month... post up your plans ahead of time and I'll try to join y'all for a ride soon!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Head Rush19 said:
Hey Marco you better hit me up for the next ride since i missed this weeks prescott Ride.
HEY MARCUS ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE... OR RETURN A FREAKIN CALL....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts