Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ride this weekend... 7/18

let me know whos interested.... well setup a meeting spot.. but i do plan on being there at 530 am...

i dont wanna give out full details... pm, email, or call me...

and shut up nic.. you better be there...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im gonna start Bit*h slapping the next person that talks to me like that. Im gonna be there dont worry, if my alarm works lol. ill be there!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna kick on your door at 500am

·
Registered
89 Posts
HyDrO said:
How many people are going ya think?
who cares your going, I'm going, kawboyzx7rr's going, marcus (a.k.a. cop magnet) will meet us there:twofinger , and I hope we see the TL somewhere along the line, and whoever else wants to get shown up by the new Frankensaki ZX7/9.:drool: this bike has to be the new OUTLAW poster bike!!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
955iDSASTR said:
who cares your going, I'm going, kawboyzx7rr's going, marcus (a.k.a. cop magnet) will meet us there:twofinger , and I hope we see the TL somewhere along the line, and whoever else wants to get shown up by the new Frankensaki ZX7/9.:drool: this bike has to be the new OUTLAW poster bike!!!!
do you honest believe GLOBEHEAD rush19 is coming... him and the tlboys like to cruise around downtown phoenix and try to pick up girls... im always telling marcus about some ride and hell be the first to tell me "im there" but hes the one only one that never shows....ive invited the tlboys on a few different rides and there response is "that spot is hot" or "thats a good spot to get tickets"... whatever...

HyDrO said:
That bike wont have anything on my monster!!! My shiat is on fire when its stoped!!!!WHat what NNNNN- UNIT!
lol... that flaming biatch didnt have shit on my 99 7r... i gotta get the frankensaki running right... its still running xtremely rich...

cdma2000 said:
Ahhh, fukkkkkk...

no rear tire left, and I have to buy a bed for my daughter, so NEXT TIME, dudes!

cdma2k
next time... ill let you know..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts