Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, there is a ride for tomorrow in Ann Arbor. i figured i would make a new thread.

meet at the shell gas station on N territorial and us23 at 12 noon. leave by 12:30 sharp. the gas station is a great place to fill up before heading out into the twisties. hint hint

for all you guys around my neck of the woods, we can all meet up loacally, then head out there to meet the rest of the group.

local meet spot.
Big Boys at 18 mile rd and dequindre. ill be there for some breakfast. if this is not a good spot, we can meet on the way to the freeway. ill be heading up dequindre to 696, then 696 over.

meet at 10:45, leave promptly at 11am. and be prepared to hussle it up to the meeting spot. i dont like being late.

ill be getting there and eating breakfast at about 9:45. an hr to eat and relax before heading out sounds like a goot time frame.

if anyone has any problems, or is gonna be late, get ahold of myself, or Jgreen (jon). and let me know if you will be showing up for breakfast so i can get a bigger table.

see ya all tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
ok, there is a ride for tomorrow in Ann Arbor. i figured i would make a new thread.

meet at the shell gas station on N territorial and us23 at 12 noon. leave by 12:30 sharp. the gas station is a great place to fill up before heading out into the twisties. hint hint

for all you guys around my neck of the woods, we can all meet up loacally, then head out there to meet the rest of the group.

local meet spot.
Big Boys at 18 mile rd and dequindre. ill be there for some breakfast. if this is not a good spot, we can meet on the way to the freeway. ill be heading up dequindre to 696, then 696 over.

meet at 10:45, leave promptly at 11am. and be prepared to hussle it up to the meeting spot. i dont like being late.

ill be getting there and eating breakfast at about 9:45. an hr to eat and relax before heading out sounds like a goot time frame.

if anyone has any problems, or is gonna be late, get ahold of myself, or Jgreen (jon). and let me know if you will be showing up for breakfast so i can get a bigger table.

see ya all tomorrow.

Thanks for posting Dave, I was going to do the same thing.

Once we get to the station, and it looks like everyone is there, we will go over a few things before we head out. We can get squared away on hand signals, and some basic safety stuff. My experience says that this is a good idea. I will try to map out a route tonight, but if anyone knows that area well, they can lead. I am going to be the tail-gunner for this ride.

See y'all tomorrow at NOON sharp.

HEY MODS, COULD YOU STICKY THIS? THANKS!

Jon
734-748-3555

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting Dave, I was going to do the same thing.

Once we get to the station, and it looks like everyone is there, we will go over a few things before we head out. We can get squared away on hand signals, and some basic safety stuff. My experience says that this is a good idea. I will try to map out a route tonight, but if anyone knows that area well, they can lead. I am going to be the tail-gunner for this ride.

See y'all tomorrow at NOON sharp.

HEY MODS, COULD YOU STICKY THIS? THANKS!

Jon
734-748-3555
deffinately a YES!!!! and seeing how there will be some "new" guys riding with us we want it to be a fun and SAFE ride.

if you need to get ahold of me for any reason, give me a call 586.216.5095

nelson, bluto, doc, motoboy, marc, yaz, steve, any of you guys wanna hit the loop tomorrow?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey my names Anthony...some of u guys might remember me from last year. I hit the loop 3 times last season.

...Ill be coming out tomorrow and ill meet you guys at Noon at the shell station. I will probably be bringing 3-4 others.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nelson and I will be in our meeting.
However, we are going to try to get to the gas station by 1.
If you are there, fine, if we missed you, have a nice ride!
doh!!

i keep forgetting the meeting is tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Nelson and I will be in our meeting.
However, we are going to try to get to the gas station by 1.
If you are there, fine, if we missed you, have a nice ride!

Webb,

If everyone doesn't mind waiting, we will wait until 1:00. We would love to have two of our road captains lead this ride. Maybe you guys can make it a very quick meeting. LOL!

Hope you can make it. Give me a call and let me know either way.

734-748-3555

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for the morning.

natedog, cant wait to check out the new gixxer. even tho its a suzy, im sure its a very nice bike. :twofinger

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I just spoke with Jon Green and I will give him a call as soon as we get out of the meeting. So, as long as we are out by noon, we should be able to get to the gas station by 1.
See you all there!
Watch out for the police!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Last Call!!!!

Alright people. If you are on the fence about going today, get off your ass and meet us out at N. Territorial and US 23. Its a great day for a ride, and we are going to be leaving around 1:00pm.

We have riders that are expert all the way down to very novice, and this is going to be a nice easy ride just to see how the roads are.

If you want to go and need directions give me a call

Jon
734-748-3555

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we are gonna wait for webb and nelson to show up by/at 1pm. then head out. if i get there a little early, ill tool around and check out the road conditions.

see you all there.

nathan, tell brea to watch out for those pesky bee's :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts