Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I'm down, but I have church all morning. I likely won't be home until 12:30 or 1:00. Stupid wedding church stuff is chiming in on prime ride time.

If anyone wants to leave later in the day, I'd be more than happy to lead a ride. But we'll see how things fan out, a group may be leaving earlier.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm up for anything. Since Doc has church 'til 12:30, meeting up @ 2 for an afternoon ride could be cool. Not sure about destination though. Headlight... Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
svrdr6s said:
I'm up for anything. Since Doc has church 'til 12:30, meeting up @ 2 for an afternoon ride could be cool. Not sure about destination though. Headlight... Any suggestions?
Sure lots of suggestions...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How does a west side run sound? Thinking of meeting up @ 23 and N. Territirial like usual and running territorial rd. west to 52 then heading south down through Manchester and Tecumseh then running 50 back across to 23.

Not sure what everyones up for and how long of a ride we want to go on. If thats to much freeway travel or seems like it would be to short of a ride we could always catch 12 west and head over toward Hillsdale. Some nice twisties through there...

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Well it sucks but unfortunately I'm gonna have to bow out, my nieces b-day party is Sunday. Get a hold of me if you want some route suggestions on that side of town.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Weather looks AWESOME so far for the weekend!!!

Saturday: Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 72F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

Monday: Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

I'm riding alllllllllll day Sunday!! :D

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I was just going to tag along somewhere but I don't want to wait until 2:00 to ride. What about irish hills? If this is a west side ride, maybe if you want to we can meet somewhere around 275 area.....novi for breakfast? I'll probably leave my house around 9:30ish. I'm just suggesting..... but we should come up with a plan soon.......maybe one that will include picking up the afternooners on the way back? ;)

Jen

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi, I'm a brand-new newbie who submitted the application about a week ago.

I will probably join you riding this Sunday, and I'll keep my eyes here to see when and where to meet. See ya all!

-- JL.:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm def. up for running the Irish Hills area Jen and meeting for breakfast in Novi is a good idea... Big Boy on Novi rd. (next to Wendy's in front of the old expo center. Sits just south of 96) 10:00a.m.. Sound good?

We can head out toward the west side and then either plan a spot to meet up or hook up with the afternooners via cell phone if anyone is interested in riding later.

Jblue... RR... You guys in? :thumb:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sunday - I'll see you at 10am.

cryder90 - I don't have much plan Saturday, where do you have in mind? I just started riding in Michigan (started riding about a year ago, was in Alabama for most of the time for a company assignment and rode there, just moved back permanently here), so I need to learn some good roads and areas to ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts