Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who: All are Welcome, costumes not required but the kids love them!

What: Annual Halloween ride to Royal Oak

When: Sunday October 29th
The trick or treating is from 2pm-4pm
We will meet at Dave & Busters at M-59 & Van Dyke at 12:30pm for a leisurely ride into Royal Oak

Why: This is not only for the kids and a chance for all of us to have some fund but it helps promote sport bikes and show the community that we are not all wheelie pulling/speed freaks.

Kids of course are more than welcome at this event, and since last year we ran out of candy several times let's everybody bring at least one bag.

Here's some pics from last year!

The Group

The Crowd!

Small & Large Incredibles!!!

Best Costume IMO

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Headlight said:
Why: This is not only for the kids and a chance for all of us to have some fund but it helps promote sport bikes and show the community that we are not all wheelie pulling/speed freaks.

Well i guess kyle and eunice aren't allowed...... 9.2's are way to fast for kids, and kyle and his stunting wont be allowed.....

:twofinger

-Nick

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Re: Re: RIDE - Sunday October 29th - Annual Halloween Costume Ride

1badr6 said:
Well i guess kyle and eunice aren't allowed...... 9.2's are way to fast for kids, and kyle and his stunting wont be allowed.....

:twofinger

-Nick
well we know you're allowed since you're so slow :twofinger

I stickied this for ya Headlight...

I'm in on this! I'll be bringin along a helium tank and balloons to pass out instead of candy.... :D

See ya dressed up as a "xxxx" not gonna say.. you gotta come and see for yourselves :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the sticky E

Can you post this on TSBR's website? I know they were very interested in this event.

I'll take care of the Redliners.

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: RIDE - Sunday October 29th - Annual Halloween Costume Ride

DreamRyder said:
well we know you're allowed since you're so slow :twofinger

E.
Well i guess it depends what kind of race track we are at doesn't it, i mean, you have me on the drag strip, but i think i have you on the roadrace track :)

So does that equal us out and you can now come :)

-Nick

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: RIDE - Sunday October 29th - Annual Halloween Costume Ride

1badr6 said:
Well i guess it depends what kind of race track we are at doesn't it, i mean, you have me on the drag strip, but i think i have you on the roadrace track :)

So does that equal us out and you can now come :)

-Nick

hahahah you read that backwards... it was being sarcastic cuz you ain't exactly slow either :p

let the fun begin! can't wait for the looks I get this year............. and I thought I'd have a hard time topin the hipo :laughing:

E.
wish we could have this kinda weather again!

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey- I'm gonna come out but with my kids and my vehicle. E. was talkin about maybe getting a small helium tank to blow up balloons for the kids- and I could also transport anything else- like the candy. :D

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I'm gonna say tenative depending on work or weather.
I'm bummed out I missed the BBQ due to previous plans,
and was hoping Redline was having a Halloween party to meet up again.
Super bummed out on the weather nixing our October ride.
I hope to make this event.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Guess we'll have a pirate this year :D . I was wondering what to use to make an anchor for the bike and how to get a small figurine on the front. Hope it's legal to put something on the front of the bike. I just hope it does not fly off while riding ;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
alright.. just wanted to jump on this...

I'm haulin my bike down to Heidi's and plan to meet up with everyone at D & B on Sunday.. so as long as it's not raining at 11:30 AM I'm THERE!

I got a tank with helium (small) and balloons to pass out at Royal Oak...

E.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK so the weather man keeps changing the outlook for Sunday (big surprise :rolleyes: ) so we are gonna say this ride is on. Will make the call by 11:30am if it is raining.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts