Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride tomorrow morning

Going to be a nice day. I'm up for going a ride in the morning for a few hours. Anyone up for it? Start around 10-11am or so.

313.407.7143 - call anytime.

PEEEACE.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Just a suggestion...perhaps you should post up a meeting place and time. People will go to meet for a ride. I have found when you want to ride and you post your number. You ride with the one person that calls you. How about something like this....Meet at 10:30 at the Tim Horton's on 696 and hoover to leave to ride at 11:00am. Something like that draws more people.:2cents:

Tomorrow is going to be sweet! You wankers better be riding.:twofinger

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok good idea Doc. Problem is I just don't know whats a good meeting spot since I don't know any of the good roads.

Anyone willing to be a tour guide tomorrow? call me.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Yeah, meet up there. I am sure people will show. This is for sure a 300 mile day. The weather does not get anymore perfect than this.:drool: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
DocThee said:
Yeah, meet up there. I am sure people will show. This is for sure a 300 mile day. The weather does not get anymore perfect than this.:drool: :thumb:
Yup, I've been flying in it the last 3 days and it's been damn near perfect for training students(I.E. no wind and high visibility). Can't ride today, but I'll be ready for next weekend:cool:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'll be leaving for E. Lansing in the next hour, if anyone is ready to ride. From there who knows, I have no plans so I'm just riding. Way too nice to stay home.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WHAT A FUN DAY. Did about 150 miles, from detroit, walled lake area, explored the area around there and all that good stuff. Then I hung out on a pontoon all afternoon, got some sun, ate some bbq, did some jet skiing and tubing!! holy sh*T ive never done tubing before it was AWESOME.

best day ive had this summer by far!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts