Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we got a ride going on sunday sept 12th up north... anyone interested???

im trying to get the 99 7r up and ready to go... should be ready this week... shit i havent been on a bike in about 2 months... and that was the frankinsaki... but as easily as we gave it life.. i took it away... its not ready... yet...

yo nicky... i know your down... (its one of your favorite)
yo justin wadda say??
Vic you man whore... whatch got going???

i wanna hit up the flats a few times prior... 5 am

·
Registered
184 Posts
hmm...well, as soon as i find an upper i was gonna have the carbs cleaned and then offer you my bike to ride marco...but it looks like you'll be good to go sooner than i.

keep a look out for an upper for me...if you see a green/white one in good condition on ebay, bid on it and i'll give you the cash.
my situation curent situation doesn't allow me give ebay my full attention, and i need to get this shit together asap. aside from the upper and cleaning the carbs, it's just gonna take an afternoon of getting all that little shit squared away...i'll probably camp out in my garage saturday night...lemme know if you wanna come over.

·
Registered
251 Posts
dbo i just looked on ebay and i couldnt find any upper's on ebay! i found a shit load of lowers, but i will keep looking...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm down was gonna do my transmission this weekend but If we got a ride goin I'm sure It will last one more week.... I hope. Who needs second gear anyway...:D So count me in and let me know if you wanna throw down on your bike after I get off work I'm in your hood ya know.

Also may want to fix the cowl for this trip.... gonna test the top gear roll-ons again Marco? ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I want to see some people from this board go sept 12 that dont ever come!!! no more excuses just come you got plenty of time to clear what your doing!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HyDrO said:
I want to see some people from this board go sept 12 that dont ever come!!! no more excuses just come you got plenty of time to clear what your doing!!!
yeah if nic could give up playing grab ass, for a weekend so can everyone else... nic your efforts do not go unoticed

dbo said:
hmm...well, as soon as i find an upper i was gonna have the carbs cleaned and then offer you my bike to ride marco...but it looks like you'll be good to go sooner than i.

keep a look out for an upper for me...if you see a green/white one in good condition on ebay, bid on it and i'll give you the cash.
my situation curent situation doesn't allow me give ebay my full attention, and i need to get this shit together asap. aside from the upper and cleaning the carbs, it's just gonna take an afternoon of getting all that little shit squared away...i'll probably camp out in my garage saturday night...lemme know if you wanna come over.
will keep an eye out... ill call ya later... answer your cell phone...

955iDSASTR said:
I'm down was gonna do my transmission this weekend but If we got a ride goin I'm sure It will last one more week.... I hope. Who needs second gear anyway...:D So count me in and let me know if you wanna throw down on your bike after I get off work I'm in your hood ya know.

Also may want to fix the cowl for this trip.... gonna test the top gear roll-ons again Marco? ;)
definetly... come over whenever... just call me... ive been working on my 99 the last fewdays...

ill fix your upper again... but NO STOPPIES 10 MINUTES AFTER WE FIX IT !!!!!!!! geez man... ill let you stoppie my bike damn it....

Novi347 said:
I'm down.Falls on my short work-week. Keep me posted on where and what time you're meeting up.
ill pm you a few days before...

·
Registered
199 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
we got a ride going on sunday sept 12th up north... anyone interested???

yo nicky... i know your down... (its one of your favorite)
yo justin wadda say??
Vic you man whore... whatch got going???

i wanna hit up the flats a few times prior... 5 am
We're going tonight! Night is the best time to go! You can see more and you know! When cars are comin the other way:D If you guys want to go durin the am, Let me know. I'll hit it wit ya again aswell, It don't matter to me.

Do the P.M. thing and we can exchange cell#'s

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a community pool at my house, can bring the grill if we get enuff guys. I think it'll be cool to do... I'm on val-vista and US 60.
I'll have the wife hook up the grubb:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: ride september 12th

MR.954 said:
We're going tonight! Night is the best time to go! You can see more and you know! When cars are comin the other way:D If you guys want to go durin the am, Let me know. I'll hit it wit ya again aswell, It don't matter to me.

Do the P.M. thing and we can exchange cell#'s
i down for a tt flat night ride... everyone else backs out when i bring it up... im almost done with the 7r.. i just got the bodywork left.... and some test riding...

955iDSASTR said:
Hell yea this shit may be tight, yall wanna throw down a BBQ afterwards???? Just a suggestion.
hell yeah bbq... my house or where??? who ever bbqs better be able to cook....

·
Registered
199 Posts
My shop at 9:00 tonight then? I'm going to have a few other
guy's over here, and we're going to head down to mill for a hot!
Sec. After we're going to hit the lake. who's down? Let me hear
the sound off:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts