Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're meeting up Saturday morning for a ride to Ray C's in Lapeer and some roads out there. Then a loop back to the city to Dynamic and then split off. If anyone is interested in riding come on out.

10:30AM - Meeting at the Country Inn for breakfast. 15 1/2 and Vandyke on the East side of the road.

11:30AM - We leave.

:burnout:

·
Registered
394 Posts
if i dont party tooo hard tonite.. Ill def be there..

i wanna get some riding in...before i gotta start workin agian.

·
Registered
237 Posts
mmmmm.... decisions decisions...

Paint parts for bike.... convince dad to go for early morning ride... hmmmm...... see if the old man is up for it. It's his birthday on saturday so if he ain't goin I'm not... can't leave him hangin.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah cause nobody gets pulled over on 69...lol

oh and because there isnt construction all over it too (i dont know where exactly ur talking about, im assuming somewhere near lapeer, but by davison theres tons of construction)

but i personally have gotten multiple tickets on 69

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
how long you thinkin about bein at ray c's? i have to drop of a bike in macomb tomorrow, then i have to drive my truck back to fenton and grab my bike and girlfriend (cause she wants to come too) and then roll from fenton back to lapeer. so yeah let me know so i can try and plan it to be able to meet up with y'all. ive been lookin forward to riding with some of you that i havent rode with yet

·
Registered
960 Posts
Did you guys go through Almont about 12:45?

I was at the Napa and saw some bikes go by. By the time I got home... said 'f' the break job the S-10, I am going riding.... it was about 45 min later, and I didnt think I could catch you at Ray C's...

so, me and a buddy headed to Ubly for the afternoon. What a day... but, more on that later.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah i dropped off a bike in macomb, then had to go back to fenton to get my bike. by the time i got back it was 1 already, so i didnt think i could catch you guys in lapeer coming from fenton. so me and my girl just rode down to somerset, it was nice not driving down, cause then she couldnt buy anything since we couldnt bring it back!! lol

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
four_by_ken said:
Did you guys go through Almont about 12:45?

I was at the Napa and saw some bikes go by. By the time I got home... said 'f' the break job the S-10, I am going riding.... it was about 45 min later, and I didnt think I could catch you at Ray C's...

so, me and a buddy headed to Ubly for the afternoon. What a day... but, more on that later.
Yup that was us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts