Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, rideing down to Cool Springs for some twistie action. Plan of attack is the usual ( up through Ohioplye onto 40 and down 26 to 50). Plan on 9 am meet at Sheetz in Irwin on Rt. 30. (9:15 pull out) and then side roads to Donegal to meet at BP on Rt 31 for a 10-10:15 pull out. Rib stand in Ohioplye is planned main food stop on the return trip. 6-7 pm is the planned ETA back in Irwin. Everyone is welcome just remember to ride your own ride and don't try to keep up with Kilrbe, he speeds excessively. Hahahahahaha.Oh and 15 mph corner in WVa is a 15 mph corner!:D

P.S. Premedicate with Advil or Motrin in the morning, we will be running 300-400 miles. :cool:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I do not speed excessivley. I only do it when a wva state tropper is going the other way so he doesnt turn around.then I had behind a restarant like a littel girl.

I may go on this ride I have to see if the wife is working on not.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were not hiding, we were regrouping! Hahahahahaha, hope you can make it. Good warm-up for Deals Gap. Oh, we will have to turn around near the bunch of dogs and run the tight shit a few times, not go the whole way back to the Mega Mall Shopping Complex.

C'mon you city slickers, ride with the hillbillies!:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Damn Roy, I had to look at that post a few times before I could understand what the fuck you were trying to say there.

Anyhow, tea you antagonize those dogs every time we're down there. I’ll laugh if they bite your leg.

Count me out; I got some family obligations on Sunday. Stop at the mega mall for me and buy me a souvenir

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crammer1977 said:
Damn Roy, I had to look at that post a few times before I could understand what the fuck you were trying to say there.

Anyhow, tea you antagonize those dogs every time we're down there. I’ll laugh if they bite your leg.

Count me out; I got some family obligations on Sunday. Stop at the mega mall for me and buy me a souvenir
Velvet Elvis poster, hip wadders or some buck lure? :D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, you guys will like it down there. Best road around here I have ever ridden.Second to only Deals Gap. Klrbe is most likely comeing as well, you guys can all hook up and come down together. I wouldn't show up at my house expecting breakfast at 8 am due to I have to work til then. Maybe next time.

Chad and a few others local to me will be there. Rainman will come if he is sober. Nick, you comeing? Chuck, rest up see you on the next one. Amy, you don't need Crapphead to ride, fuck em let him go to his family love shack ...... I mean barn raiseing. Hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, we are twisty hounds and like to sniff out new roads. Most of our VW trips have been on the west side of the state so it will be good to head out east. I have wanted to do a ride to and past Ohioplye for a while now.

Before the season is up I want to map out a ride to the Kinzue Dam and round about there. Beautiful country and roads...very few cages. It would be a departure from Cranberry up through Slippery Rock, Franklin, Tionesta, Youngsville, Warren and then to Kinzue where our Allegheny river is pretty much born. Looking at about 4 hours out three hours in with another 1 set for food/gas/gander.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mfield2a said:
Yeah, we are twisty hounds and like to sniff out new roads. Most of our VW trips have been on the west side of the state so it will be good to head out east. I have wanted to do a ride to and past Ohioplye for a while now.

Before the season is up I want to map out a ride to the Kinzue Dam and round about there. Beautiful country and roads...very few cages. It would be a departure from Cranberry up through Slippery Rock, Franklin, Tionesta, Youngsville, Warren and then to Kinzue where our Allegheny river is pretty much born. Looking at about 4 hours out three hours in with another 1 set for food/gas/gander.
Sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
262 Posts
hopefully I'll see you at BP Station in Donegal Sunday 10:00 am. Bagger bring your condoms I heard that sweet chick you took the photo of last time is "lookin fer ya yung ass" . You know the one that had an ass two pick handles wide. Bent over. now yo amember.WINGS WINGs WINgs WIngs Wings wings. Yo mouff waterin yet Bagger. Ha Ha . see you Sunday. Fuck the Doctor..

·
Registered
8 Posts
haven't decided yet will let you know. might have to get some new rubber on sat. if i go i will meet chuck ,dave and eric at fleetique 9 30 sound good?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey the sites alive again! hahahahaha. I hope you guys can all make this one. May start to get cold soon as shitty as the weather has been around here this year.

Dad and the rest of you guys from the south western side of the city, we can meet you guys at Rt. 31 and 136 under Rt. 70 if you want. I'd say be there by 9:30ish.

Rainman, you gotta lead up 653, I can't/won't run your pace. Hahahahaha.

Chuck, sound advice and taken. Glad you may be comeing!

DudeIstoleabusa, I have been there. Women think they know best and it annoys us who do!

Batman, you lil flying mammal. You had better show up!

Sweetchuck, good deal. Haven't got to harrass your ass on a ride in long time!

·
Registered
28 Posts
well I guess butter said i was coming tomorrow and I am not really feeling like it, a little depressed but I think I will be there ,almost 98% sure tooo just gotta get up that damn early. It is a long ride just to come and meet you guys!!!

I may not be on my A game tomorrow but I guess I can hang back and slow down the cops chasin the big guy on a yellow bike!!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts