Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Hey guy's. Ive been on the fall tour with you the last couple years up through Algonac up to Port Huron and over to Rochester. Not a bad ride but not too much foliage till you get to Rochester. If it were up to me I would be going out west of AA for the fall color ride. Great roads and plenty of foliage. just my :2cents:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
GPZRider said:
Hey guy's. Ive been on the fall tour with you the last couple years up through Algonac up to Port Huron and over to Rochester. Not a bad ride but not too much foliage till you get to Rochester. If it were up to me I would be going out west of AA for the fall color ride. Great roads and plenty of foliage. just my :2cents:

Ridding out in AA and looking at folyage is not a good combo :2cents: Now, if it were a fall gravel tour, then I'd agree.

Besides, it's all about timing.

·
Registered
966 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Ridding out in AA and looking at folyage is not a good combo :2cents:

Why would you say that? It is a color TOUR, not a color race. Ride at a relaxed pace and enjoy the roads and the colors. I was out that way on Sunday, Huron river, Waterloo, Seymour are all going to be beautiful in a couple weeks time. I know I'll deffinetly be heading back out there again this year. :D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
GPZRider said:
Why would you say that? It is a color TOUR, not a color race. Ride at a relaxed pace and enjoy the roads and the colors. I was out that way on Sunday, Huron river, Waterloo, Seymour are all going to be beautiful in a couple weeks time. I know I'll deffinetly be heading back out there again this year. :D
Um, did you see what happened to Doc? I don't think looking at anything but the road is very wise. :2cents:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Did I miss something?

Jen
Doc had an unfortunatel encounter with some gravel last saturday, it's in the sat ride post, too lazy to link to it myself. ;)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I don't see what makes the west side any more colorful than the north east side? Anyway, everyone seemed to like the route we had and quite honestly I haven't taken that route this year yet. Although I was just out to waterloo and the like on the other side of AA this past Saturday. There is more color on the halloween ride than the color tour to be honest. lol. But it gives us an excuse to go ride anyway. :D

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It is that time...the second to last ride of the year.

We'll meet at Dave and Busters off of Hall Road (m-59) in Utica at 10:30am to leave by 11:00. The ride plan is below and it will definitely cover some nice fall foilage. Maybe a cider mill or two...mmmm doughnuts.

All are welcome!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts