Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
Another midweek ride coming. Everyone's welcome. Rec Leisure and Brighton Superbike are sponsoring a bike wash featuring the Motor-city Dolls.
Link:
http://motorcitydolls.com/index2.php

They are having a Dyno Shootout with prizes. All proceeds go to St. Judes Childrens Research Hospital

It starts at 5pm but I dont feel like fighting rush hour so I thought we would meet at 6:15 and roll out by 6:30. We'll meet at the usual spot. The BP Gas Station just north of 696 on Mound road. We'll ride to Rec. Leisure from there. Bring your camera and a dirty Bike:twofinger

Rec. Leisure is located at 31506 Grand River in Farmington hills

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CruiserErik said:
You should check out their website then:thumb:
lol.. yeah:drool:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WERA_691 said:
I'll be there IF JAMES GETS MY BIKE DONE!!!!:twofinger
which one was yours. I was there today and he was re-building a motor

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can someone sticky this please..

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Going to the bike was sounds alot better than paying to see them at the FlightClub where most of them work. Hey CruiserErik you wanna meet up from the West?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hrmmm, they need at least one guy worth looking at for the chics who want to come out. I've got nothing to do tomorrow night and I was just thinking of washing my bike too. This seems like one of those events that I'd rather NOT be the only girl there (aside from the scantily clothed ones washing the bikes that is).

Any other ladies going?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
iroc8210 said:
Hrmmm, they need at least one guy worth looking at for the chics who want to come out. I've got nothing to do tomorrow night and I was just thinking of washing my bike too. This seems like one of those events that I'd rather NOT be the only girl there (aside from the scantily clothed ones washing the bikes that is).
Oh come on. Its for charity:twofinger
Maybe we can talk Doc into wearing his famous Hawaiian shirt and a speedo for you

1 - 20 of 74 Posts