Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we're planning on taking another trip to AA this Wednesday. Same meeting place: Wendy's at the corner of M-5 and 14 mile road at 7:15, leaving at 7:30 for Mongolian BBQ. Post up if you're coming! Weather looks good all week! :)

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm....well it WAS warm and sunny this week....looks like scattered thunderstorms are "possible" for Wednesday. So far, the ride is still on....

Jen

·
Registered
494 Posts
This ride is a lot of fun, but I won't be able to make it this week. Perhaps next week.. if the ride is on. Have fun and be safe! :)

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Bluto said:
Sorry we couldn't make it, Christie was in the hospital tonight passing 2 kidney stones. :eek:
That's a bummer, but this ride hasn't happened yet unless we've changed to some calendar where Wednesday night hasn't happened yet :dunno:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Christi having a problem with kidney stones! I have had that and the whole time, I was praying for death!

I hope you feel better soon!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Bluto said:
Sorry we couldn't make it, Christie was in the hospital tonight passing 2 kidney stones. :eek:
Hope you're through it now :( my sister is frequently having to do that.. at least 2 or 3 times a year.. they tell her that for some reason some peoples bodies just produce those mineral deposits (or something like that) and she has to just deal with it :rolleyes: the last couple times they gave her some pain pills that pratically knocks her out so that she can sleep through most of it... from what she says.. once it's in the bladder the hardest part is over with but the long travel from kidneys there is like walking through fire :eek:

E.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yeah it's harsh.

Weather for this ride...

Today Wednesday: mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms through about noon, then numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms. Highs 80 to 84, except 75 to 79 near the shoreline. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Tonight: mostly cloudy until late evening, then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms until around midnight, then a chance of showers. Lows 58 to 62. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph until around midnight, becoming light northeast. Chance of rain 40 percent.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
DocThee said:
Pffft...rain. LOL
hahah that's what I said as I was riding the bike out the driveway to work this AM... let's just hope we're right when I leave or I'll be riding down a mud road home :p

E.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Sadly, yes.
So far, the wind is out of the south and there is nothing but a large line of thunderstorms that could be brought our way tonight. This weather does suck.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tonight: Showers and thundershowers likely this evening with a shower or two possible overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

:finger:

Next week better be nice!!!!

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
well that's too bad.. it looks sunny and clear up here :twofinger

E.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts