Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me? i can ride a wheelie through first gear but when i try to shift to 2nd the front end always drops. Some people tell me to clutch it up in 2nd that first has to much torque. I never use the clutch so im unsure of how to even start or where my rpms should be at. all help/comments are appreciated

·
Registered
352 Posts
You're learning to wheelie on a Ducati? :crying: :crying: :crying: Send Joel some money...

·
Registered
15 Posts
to some it may seem as a bad thing... most people often think of people who ride ducati's as those who have mastered the "regular" riding skills along with "regular bikes including being able to ride a wheelie, however i am not totally agreeing with this and i would tell you how to one if i actually knew how to ride a bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
dont mind tha ration of sh!t you will get from asking how to ride a wheelie on a Duc. Im also just stepping into this art. but then I been riding for 17 years.....

look in the post "how far can you ride a wheelie" or something ike that. it has bunch of info that might interest you.

Have fun and remember "Rubber down is good, Plastic down is bad."

Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
No man, I didn't mean anything bad about it, just a damn nice bike. I'm afraid of learning on my piece 'cause I can't afford to fix it if I pooch one :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts