Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
If we rode up there, I could take back roads through Clarkston and shoot over to Lake Orion...then take Orion Road back through Rochester and take M-59 home. Just a thought...it's a nice night...I don't care where I ride.

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
So let's finalize a time and place. Let me know what the plan is by 6:30 if you could please! :) We could leave here by 6:45.

Jen

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ahhh, my old stompin grounds...too bad my bike is still up there at my parents. Get to M24 (Lapeer Rd, where the Palace is) and take it to Clarkston Rd (There is a KMart and a Lake at the corners/Intersection, take Clarkston Rd west (the opposite way of Kmart for those challenged by the compass). There are two good sets of twisties. One between M24 and Joslyn, the second between Baldwin and Sashabaw. Then you can turn left onto Sashabaw and drive by Pine Knob to get to I-75. Or just turn around and go through the twisties again :D If you've never been there and you go, let me know how you liked it.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
no idea.....no one posted a meeting place or time. I'm not very familiar with the area or I would suggest something. :(

Jen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts