Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing the usual west side loop Sunday morning. Arrive at 9:00AM and leave by 9:30AM. Meet at the Shell station at the N. Territorial exit on US23. All are welcome. If anyone is coming from the east side that wants to meet up and ride out together, let me know. We can possibly even meet up for breakfast if there's enough interest.

I'll post this on the real site once I can.

·
Registered
322 Posts
What kind of ride? I've never ridden with any group of redliners, just one at a time.

Is this a spirited ride or can people with less than AMA skills attend?

Also, about how long does it usually take? I may give it a shot depending on time. I live in westland so if anyone starts around here we can ride out to north t. together.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
nelson, post on our site as well.

oh, ill be attending this ride. give me a call nelson and we can weet up and roll out together. see if we can get mike (prostreet) to get the bike out. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What kind of ride? I've never ridden with any group of redliners, just one at a time.

Is this a spirited ride or can people with less than AMA skills attend?

Also, about how long does it usually take? I may give it a shot depending on time. I live in westland so if anyone starts around here we can ride out to north t. together.
Jay22 - go here for the current thread on our real site - http://redlinesuperbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228

Your riding skill doesn't really matter too much because we always regroup at lights and stop signs, so no one will get lost. Hopefully we see you out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.