Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A little short notice, but anyone interested in riding tomorrow? Not the greatest weather forecast, but at least it will be dry. I'm open to doing the west side loop or something on the east side. I would like to go out around noon either way. I will check back first thing in the morning to see if there's any interest and post up the final ride details.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I cannot make it due to projects today, but short notice Is better than none, and still very appreciated.

I am cool with most riding in northern Oakland, Macomb, All of Lapeer and St Clair counties. Even a bit of Genesee County.

Currently, My wife works afternoons twice a week, three saturdays a month and my boy has soccer practice and games twice a week, which puts me babysitting 5 days a week after work.
Next month is his last month for soccer practice,...(I believe) which will free up more time for me to ride thru the summer after that point.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
sorry nelson, id love to join in on the fun, ive got some prep work and some other work to do. when you go or get done stop by my place. webb will be here around noon or so.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I cannot make it due to projects today, but short notice Is better than none, and still very appreciated.

I am cool with most riding in northern Oakland, Macomb, All of Lapeer and St Clair counties. Even a bit of Genesee County.

Currently, My wife works afternoons twice a week, three saturdays a month and my boy has soccer practice and games twice a week, which puts me babysitting 5 days a week after work.
Next month is his last month for soccer practice,...(I believe) which will free up more time for me to ride thru the summer after that point.
There are some great roads in Genesee, I have to rig up some lights on the track bike and we can plan a ride out there. Tons of twisties.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing about these twisties. That's a bit of a haul, but if the roads are worth it, I'll definitely make the trip.
I dunno if it's farther than AA rides.
Assuming we trailhead at Metamora or Lapeer for instance, from Sterling Hts. I'd assume that that'd be a shorter distance.
Although the twisties I know of are in the northern portion of Genesse...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts