Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just got my new bike and would like to go ridding with some of you guys. I want to join and put in an online application but havent heard anything. So Tuesd-Thursday or next week would be cool later.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
"riding" i dont think theres 2 d's, but again when in rome.

ill ride sometime, i still need to meet and ride with a lot of these guys from redline.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
We meet every thurs for RO (not everyone comes every week, but there are always people) Starting next week on tues, there's a west side bike night like in highland or something.
And don't forget about the ride to hell this weekend:thumb:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
xboxdynasty said:
Hey,

I just got my new bike and would like to go ridding with some of you guys. I want to join and put in an online application but havent heard anything. So Tuesd-Thursday or next week would be cool later.
Sorry we're behind in responding to your email, I think we are a few emails behind right now. We'll get back to you very soon. Interest in membership literally doubles every year and this year is no exception.

Just like james says they are rides all the time, RO or Boomers every week and there is a ride this weekend as well as an open meeting which you're more than welcome to attend.

So if you're free I'll see you this weekend. :thumb:

·
Registered
98 Posts
xboxdynasty said:
Hey,

Hey man, just wanted to say "hi". Just started riding with redline 2 weeks ago and it was alot of fun. They are a cool group of guys (and girls... did'nt mean to leave you out ladies ;) ). Not a member yet but hope to be soon.

I ride with a few guys in your area on the weekends when the weathers nice. Hit me up on my cell sometime (i'll pm the # to you) and we'll hook.

Maybe i'll catch ya on Thurs. L8r man.

J

·
0 Posts
I'm not a member.. BUT, I have a word of advice...
Spend a few weeks turning miles by yourself or one other and thats it... Things happen in numbers and you lose focus realk quick of what "your" doing... Be confident in your abilities before you take a chance of damaging your bike or someone else..

this is just my personal choice BUT, I dont ride with new riders.. It makes me parranoid.. Things turn bad in a hurry

·
Registered
273 Posts
ahhhh so jjk, is going on the hell ride now...

bout time you suck it up princess... lmao

anyways.. I'm over this thurs for SURE!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
almightys said:
I might actually come out on Thursday if weather holds up.
I'll believe it when I see it :rolleyes:

Kuhrazy said:

I didn't say I was going... I'm not sure yet, we might be up north playin in the dirt.

and answer your 2-way, or pager for you mushheads, eh

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jjkGURU said:
We meet every thurs for RO (not everyone comes every week, but there are always people) Starting next week on tues, there's a west side bike night like in highland or something.
And don't forget about the ride to hell this weekend:thumb:
What time on Thursday and where. I have to work that day but I should get off in the evening. Is all the info on the site?

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Ok..."RO" = Royal Oak. We usually meet at the BP Gas Station on Mound Road, just north of I-696. The BP is situated on the East side.

We meet there at 6:30 and leave at 7pm for Royal Oak. Once we are in Royal Oak, we park off of Main Street at the bank accross the street from Mr. B's.

I noticed some are from Westland. There is a West side meeting spot on I-96 and Inkster (I think). Headlight, will you confirm this?

So, there you have it. We meet, hang out and sometimes ride. LOL

As always, all are welcome.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Kuhrazy said:

You two and your little pet names :love:

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Kuhrazy said:
There's nothing wrong with pet names...
esp. when you drive a big booger!!!!

haha:twofinger
:loser: blah blah blah, eh?
just be honest and tell everybody that the only reason you bike is cloud-blue is you ran outta paint while trying to make it your "pride-rainbow" colors:laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts