Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys know of any good sites for info on writing a really good resume or any tips that you know of.. any help would be great. i dont really wanna pay someone like $100 or whatever to wrtie one for me ive looked into that though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Resume

If you use Microsoft Office, they include a resume wizard that has some nice looking formats. The key to a good resume is the content however. The content will depend on your related job experience and the target employer. Most of the time an employer is looking for the experience you have in the related field, also past experience in other non related fields if there is not much else to go on. They are looking for not only your skills but signs of stability. Drop me a line, I might be able to help. [email protected]

·
Registered
987 Posts
The key to writing a good resume is the use of action words. Words such as performed, duties, responsibility, and completed have a subliminal effect on those reading your resume, and they leave a deirable mental impression. Proper English, correct grammer, syntax, and spelling also work in your favor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should try it yourself. That is really easy. If you google some good resume' examples, adopt one of them then you will surely develop your own. This will be well defined according to your needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts