Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from trying out my new toy, and I'm still grinning from ear to ear...Turns out, the Beretta is EVEN MORE ACCURATE than my target revolver!!Didn't even think that was possible, but paper doesn't lie...WHAT A GREAT TRIGGER, TOO!! VERY smooth and even kickback as well..It's no wonder the U.S government chose this gun..It IS, an absolute pleasure to shoot..Looks like I'm gonna have to get back into reloading, as I can see myself shooting this gun ALOT!! Jimmy G.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Presently I have a Taurus 9mm that shoots pretty straight. I dont care for the sights, but I could modify them. Soon we will be shooting at the academy with the berettas and I am really looking forward to that. Is it really all that and then some? My Taurus is ported on top so has very little muzzle lift, how is the beretta?

[Edited by funksouljon on 11-20-2000 at 01:51 AM]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be perfectly honest, It's MORE than "all that"...I did better, first time out with it, than I do with my .357. It is just SOOOOOO well balanced and smooth, that it's a PLEASURE to shoot...The recoil is VERY straight and predictable, unlike my S&W 459...Dead on balls accurate!!!Go and take a look and one, and you'll know exactly what I mean!!!Jimmy G.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts