Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
There's more bite in the rain than you would ever think, heh?:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
nice !!!
that's some pretty yamaha power there! ;)

what's the headcount for Nelson's Ledges?
you guys will have to show the track virgin (me) :hello: the ropes!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I know that track. vir is realy nice > i also did both courses but that was four years ago and in a turbo bug.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Jeremy my leg is sore from kicking myself in the ass for not going with you. I was bored almost all weekend. Looks like the dew was really heavy there.Aren't you glad you practiced with the WWR's . nice ATTABOY:thumb:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Riding in the rain will make you a smooth rider. hehehehehe, or you can look at the water on the road as lubricant for the skin when you slid accross it.:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chuck sartoris said:
Jeremy my leg is sore from kicking myself in the ass for not going with you. I was bored almost all weekend. Looks like the dew was really heavy there.Aren't you glad you practiced with the WWR's . nice ATTABOY:thumb:
It was a good time and the rain held off for 95% of the weekend. I was the first asshole out in the pit to ride in the rain. Needless to say, the CR's weren't happy with me. :cool:

VIR South kicked ass lots of track time and no red flags. VIR North was a good time until someone didn't tighten their oil drain plug spilling 3 quarts of oil thru the downhill corkscrew. Took about 2 hours to clean up. B bought some safety wire plyers, so if you you're going to head out the track, stop by his house of love and get your shit safety wired. :thumb: And make sure you have your tires mounted prior, because the guy working the tire machine is still learning the ropes.

Looking for a cheap R6 or CBR600 for somewhere in the vicinity of a grand. salvage title is fine as long as the engine works and it's in somewhat decent shape.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Riding in the rain will make you a smooth rider. hehehehehe, or you can look at the water on the road as lubricant for the skin when you slid accross it.:D
I like it a lot:D It handles great and has plenty of power. I actually broke the rear tire loose a couple of times on the North course. The Right hand sweeper before the straight away.:eek: Scared the Sh!t out of me the first time.

I actually like the 6 better than the R1. expecially for the track

Full throttle rippin through the gears

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts