Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent out an email blaster to everyone on what I thought was HOT news:

We need 20 bikers to carry models around on the back (or in front if you can manage) of their bikes for a Levis promotion.

I thought my mailbox would be flooded with bribes from the SBR contigent begging and pleading with me to get them on the list. Free babes, food, drink and even a pair of LEVIs gotta be worth a ride up from SG. What do I get? Nowt, nothing nadda etc.

I'm wondering if bbqq's avatar should be adopted as a logo?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Babes looking for (straight) bikers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oh all right !!!

Put me down as a starter mate .....

I am sure having a sweaty arsed pale fella like me involved will make all you local lads look like bronze gods ...

P.S ... my 'model' had better not look like BBQ's avatar ...

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've also been proposed to have my bike for a shoot, but I will also get money for it...
Anyway, seems like a longshot because the advertiser needs to have a stock bike on the pictures (legal reasons?). Not many of us has that. The trouble to make the bike stock and put the bike back to race spec....

As for the models, you wish Ledge!!:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't tempt me

Thats perfect!!!

Wearing the bin liners, dog collar and handcuffs will lull the lovelies into a false sence of security, when their guard is down you can pounce!!!.:p :p

Legend can resort to his usual tactic of talking about himself and wearing them into submission:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts