Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so everything went pretty smoothly while getting to the spark plugs. now my only problem is one of the ignition coils wont go back into its home! it wont fit all the way down in place. would i be able to lube it up to slide it in without any ill effects?

or can i just leave it slightly out (im going to guess no on this one, but it is getting so damn aggrevating that im about to just say fuck one of my cylinders)

thanks a lot,
jon

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
if the ignition coil won't fit, do not jamm it! the spark plug is probably isn't set right or caught in cross threads. take it out and put it back in gently. after it sits nicely, do 1/2 turn with socket if they're new, then try putting back the ignition coil. it should go in without effort with little thumb pressure.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z_Fanatic said:
if the ignition coil won't fit, do not jamm it! the spark plug is probably isn't set right or caught in cross threads. take it out and put it back in gently. after it sits nicely, do 1/2 turn with socket if they're new, then try putting back the ignition coil. it should go in without effort with little thumb pressure.
thats exactly what it was, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts