Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a Renegade Twin Muffler setup on a Triumph triple? I want to look into putting one on my 98 T509 S3 and was wondering how they sound. I have the Triumph Carbon pipe right now and I am looking for something a little louder, plus the underseat Renegade Twin setup looks awesome... If you haven't seen it yet, check it out.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry, I still got the stock exhaust on my baby. I've been upgrading the suspension, and the windscreen. How does the Triumph carbon fiber one sound?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not too bad. It's mellow when you are cruising, but really sounds good when on the throttle. Kinda like a trumpet, it's different, kinda got a burrr... sound. Good though. I just want something alittle deeper and louder. Not too mention the Renegade High Level Twin looks good.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
punisher911 said:
It's not too bad. It's mellow when you are cruising, but really sounds good when on the throttle. Kinda like a trumpet, it's different, kinda got a burrr... sound. Good though. I just want something alittle deeper and louder. Not too mention the Renegade High Level Twin looks good.
Sweet........I guess the new Sprint has underseat exhaust...........:D Too bad the pictures of it are butt ugly. Oh well, have to wait for the motorcycle show to come around!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts