Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that I'll be out at Lapeer Dragway this Saturday August 7th, hope to see some riders out there.

www.lapeerdragway.com

·
Registered
679 Posts
Go to ubly instead we are it`s cheaper and not as many rules.
20 bucks for 6 hours

Lapeer is 25 for 4 hours plus bikes cant run againts cars and you have to have full leathers if you faster than 12.0

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
sonicsbomb said:
Go to ubly instead we are it`s cheaper and not as many rules.
20 bucks for 6 hours

Lapeer is 25 for 4 hours plus bikes cant run againts cars and you have to have full leathers if you faster than 12.0
That's to far away from where I'm at. You should be in leathers if your on a bike anyway.:2cents:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
That's to far away from where I'm at. You should be in leathers if your on a bike anyway.:2cents:

not in shorts drinking bombs? :confused:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Kawie said:
It`s only another half hour to 45 min from lapeer

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
It`s only another half hour to 45 min from lapeer

And well worth the extra distance

·
Registered
679 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
And well worth the extra distance
Ya what he said, plus the more bike the better;)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Bikes suck...they are just a fad and will go away in about a thousand years...ya'll are just riding the bandwagon.... :twofinger

·
Registered
679 Posts
Judge said:
Bikes suck...they are just a fad and will go away in about a thousand years...ya'll are just riding the bandwagon.... :twofinger
You get that cad file yet?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No go on the Saturday dragway. Car needs certain parts that it currently does not have to race.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
You get that cad file yet?

No...he is out this week....hopefully next.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
No go on the Saturday dragway. Car needs certain parts that it currently does not have to race.

What car needs what? The SRT-4 needs a boost controller doesn't he....and I have one.....well most of one but know where to get the rest of the parts...... Profec E-01...I have the display, the brain, the controller and most of the harness....(the rest went up in flames before I could get it out).....but the replacement parts are available....also have a turbo timer....

·
Registered
679 Posts
go to Ubly I think more people are showing up there than Lapeer,

Was the Nissan 300z some people talking about a couple threads ago black?
I saw one at Lapeer 2 weeks ago running 13.80`s appeared to be stock

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Judge said:
What car needs what? The SRT-4 needs a boost controller doesn't he....and I have one.....well most of one but know where to get the rest of the parts...... Profec E-01...I have the display, the brain, the controller and most of the harness....(the rest went up in flames before I could get it out).....but the replacement parts are available....also have a turbo timer....
350Z..He doesn't have a drive shaft loop.

·
Registered
679 Posts
a-ron said:
does lapeer require a drive shaft loop? I think Milan only requires it if you run slicks..
Depends on what you are bringing in. They do check stick shift mustangs for bullet proof bellhousings if they have alot of motor in them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts