Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Just a few minutes of that & I was sick enough to start pukking in another minute.

Sort of like the prime of 35mm cameras in the 60s to 70s & so many did not know how to focus their still photo-shots so we could make out the work on the bike or mixed up description of said broken part they needed.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I only got to 8 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore. I had a feeling it was going to be bad when I heard, "I forgot to strap my helmet."

That definately wasn't smooth. If the pace was picked up rolling off and on the throttle like that would've definately caused some stability problems. Not to mention the risk of overloading the front tire.

·
Registered
217 Posts
that was terrible. first, that guy was pretty annoying. he just kept talking and talking and talking. i cant believe that the roughness of his throttle control didnt cause some issues because if you looked at the trees, the road must have been been cold and so must have the tires. also, he just seemed to be making excuses the whole time about why he was not having fun, which is the point of group rides. "o, im not familiar with the roads" "o, the group is too big" why do you need to make excuses for taking it a little slower? its about being comfortable and having fun right? i think he was just trying to make excuses to compensate for being nervous with the camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts