Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would I find that reflective tape that the NJ Dept of Motor Vehicles requires you have on your helmet??

·
Registered
174 Posts
If I was still working on the flightline around airplanes, I could get you some. But since I'm not, I don't really know of any place (store-wise) that you can purchase any. You might try to look on www.tricktape.com or maybe even www.tapeworks.com I can't garuntee that they'll have anything there, but it's worth a look and they may point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Not sure about NJ laws, but does it have to be any size/shape? Reason I ask is my gf and I both have luminescant Yamaha Tuning Forks stickers on the back of our helmets.

After a buddy 2 up ride last night, my friend and his wife commented on how amazingly bright those stickers are. They said they just shine and shine from far away and close. These are 4 1/2" diameter. I got a discount, but I think the stickers ran about 4-6 bucks retail each. They ride an R6 and my girlfriend ordered them a set today when she went in to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts