Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is this a nightmare?

The water is still dripping off my screen from where I sprayed it from laughing so hard while reading that!

Headhunter, I will be sending you a bill for repairs. You should have posted a warning.

This guy and his house are the perfect explanation for the phrase, "there is no problem so insurmountable that it cannot be fixed with the proper application of plastic explosives."

Fire in the hole:twofinger

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn neighbors

I think it's a classice example of the phrase: You can pick your nose, but you just can't pick your neighbors

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
LOL, wow. That is definately worth the time it took to read that.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
can't type.........cramped from laughing............

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Haha

Anyone else think this has RCJohn written all over it?:D

That is hilarious though, I love the mailbox! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
you mean the mailbox built out of stolen 2x4's, or the one made out of brick

·
Registered
137 Posts
Bob Vila's Evil Twin

This is some seriously funny stuff, Headhunter. :D :D

I about fell out of my chair when I got to the scorched earth policy in the backyard. Too much ! :)

My wife loves HGTV, to please her I often watch it with her, all these dry home improvement shows and whatnot. Wouldn't it be great to get these Redneck neighbors on there ?, their own weekly show; Roy Lee puts up a flagpole, builds a fishpond, etc.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Darn rednecks

Bet Bob Vila and Martha Stewart would love this guy.

·
Registered
732 Posts
That is some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time. Defineately book marking that one.

I was laughing so hard when I saw the pic of the flag pole I had trouble breathing. "Small planes beware" ROTFLMAO :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts