Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of those from Redline and the locals I brought for the awsome ride. It was a brisk 48 degrees when we left at 7 am but we hit the low 70's by the end of the day. It was a 12 hour ride day for me. We hit some awsome mountains here. Those that missed out.....it is only 11 hours from Michigan. Maybe next time around. Thanks to the entire group. It was a Redline ride that I remember from Michigan. Great people and great riders. Many laughs and complete safety, what a group. I just cant say enough. Here are some pics from the ride. Jen took a little more that I did but here is what I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey Ken!! I just PMed you but wanted to say it here too that you, Chris and Keith led an awesome ride!! Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. PERFECT day!!!! Me, Jim and John are laughing our asses off at your pics! :laughing: We'll post ours when we get home. THANKS AGAIN!!

Jen

·
Registered
304 Posts
636Jen said:
Hey Ken!! I just PMed you but wanted to say it here too that you, Chris and Keith led an awesome ride!! Couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. PERFECT day!!!! Me, Jim and John are laughing our asses off at your pics! :laughing: We'll post ours when we get home. THANKS AGAIN!!

Jen
Ditto Ken. Awesome pics!!!

Great to meet you and ride with you. We'll have to do it again.

·
Registered
436 Posts
wuts up BOSS! hows it goin ken? finally got the busa done, fookin painter took for ever, anyways i was thinking about riding in the 1st weekend of june just for a day or 2 and ridin with ya, just to get outa mi for a bit, let me know if u free. 248 841 5943. later man.
kyle

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1wheelwonder said:
wuts up BOSS! hows it goin ken? finally got the busa done, fookin painter took for ever, anyways i was thinking about riding in the 1st weekend of june just for a day or 2 and ridin with ya, just to get outa mi for a bit, let me know if u free. 248 841 5943. later man.
kyle
Always up for a ride. If you got full leathers, bring them. Where are pics of the bike?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Duner said:
No Dragon, or Cherohala skyway pics?:)

Honestly, all the pics and videos would never do this trip justice. You really have to be here to experience it. I'm still in awe!! :drool: :D

I'll post up my pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Jen

·
Registered
23 Posts
i almost rode up there this weekend if i knew you guys were gonna be there i woulda brought some guys from Boone up there. Looks like you guys had a blast. That parkin lot at the General store is usually so full of bikes on the weekends that you can barely get your own bike in there.

·
Registered
475 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
Hmmm, you sure there is a butt plug there???????
:eek: Nice...this will make my parents proud :rolleyes:

However, putting the disrespectful picture aside...thanks for an freakin' awesome day/ride. You guys rock! :thumb: :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts