Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we talked about in the meeting. Here are the sketches that Grettie has been working on. Very rough stuff right now, but she wants feedback on what you like and what you would like to see before I turn her loose with designing stuff. Post up and let her know what you think! Spanks. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
to be honest I was expecting more
#1 the flame thing is way overdone. I dont own a cruiser

#2 not bad but very basic
#3 not bad but once again the flame thing and a full fairing bike would maybe make it look better. I do like the "sketched" look of this one

#4 no one likes SV's and my other ride is my girlfriend. sorry

#5 I like this one the best BUT there is not enough there to make the tach look like one, a little too much imagery.

·
Registered
731 Posts
T-shirts

Man, I didn't even pick up on 5 being a tach. Good call Almightys.

I'm going to have to go with #2 also.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok you guys are missing the point here. They are ROUGH sketches (ie. Ideas only) these are not finished products. She is looking for feedback on the direction she is going as well as the sketches. Too simple? Not enough? Want smaller logos? Want a funny shirt? A serious thing? No flames cause that is overplayed...that is something she can use. If there is something you like to see and she is WAY off base then post that up too. I like #2 and #4 is OK feedback but it doesn't give her much to go on as far as constructive critisim.

As a side note, My plan is to get at least 2 years of t-shirt designs out of the way here so we have them and it is off our plate.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
2, 3, & 5 are all excellent, the flames are played out but look good on 3, the funny shirt is cool just don't know if that's the kind of image we want.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I don't like the "my other ride" shirt.....I'm not offended by it, but I think we could come up with something better.

Not a fan of the flames.

I got the tach thing....but agree with Steve in that you need a little imagination to recognize it. How many times do you want to hear, "What's that on your shirt?" ;)

I think it's a great start though! She does nice work!

Jen

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
I don't like the "my other ride" shirt.....I'm not offended by it, but I think we could come up with something better.

Not a fan of the flames.

I got the tach thing....but agree with Steve in that you need a little imagination to recognize it. How many times do you want to hear, "What's that on your shirt?" ;)

I think it's a great start though! She does nice work!

Jen
Yeah, I wouldn't buy the "Your mom" one. #2 rocks, love it!!!! I also like the tach, definately takes more than a squid to recognize what it is and means.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts