Sportbike World banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Doesn't it give you a choice to import all that when you first install firefox?
I think so, but I'm running ff portable from a flashdrive and my shortcuts are scattered across 3 computers....lol

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have firefox but use internet explorer primarily since my few hundred shortcuts are in IE.

That aside, customer ethics would tell me to make a web site comfortable for all customers, not just ones with ad blockers.

If you were an independent writer for a paper or mag.,
would you only export in pdf if most of your customers used msWord?
:dunno:
:zzz:

Firefox will import your bookmarks. Just take the flash drive to each computer.

If I were giving away my product and trying to make money on ad revenue, I would do everything possible to make sure people who received my free product saw the ads in order to pay the costs for providing the product. if someone were paying me for my product, I would put it in whatever form they wanted. That's why premium members don't have (as many) ads.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Firefox will import your bookmarks. Just take the flash drive to each computer.

I know this. It's in the menu.
Popups do not bother me, personally.
That's just the common complaint of most people here.
I will not fully configure ff when IE is sufficient for all sites I browse except one.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Our Server Is Currently Being Moved From H1 to H2 (separate building 3 miles away) Which Has Power!
You make this sound like it's going to happen quickly.

Actually, they made it sound like it was going to be easy to you.

Time for another beer! LOL

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
No it's been moved, but we're having trouble getting the stupid domain registrar to point to the new ip address that the site is on.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts