Sportbike World banner

Would you attend a Redline Superbike Picnic?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I'm thinking of organizing a Redline picnic, but before I do so I would like to know the general interest. This would be open to members and non-members their friends and families.

I am just looking getting a general interest and a general number on headcount (adult and children w/ ages of the children).

Since we have never done this before I just need to get some preliminary information to gauge what needs to be done. So, post up or PM me if you would be interested in going.

My thoughts are just a day from let's say Noon to 2:00ish. Barbeque, salads, games for the kids, and the like. I am tossing the idea around at Kensington Park off of I-96 and Kensington Road on, say Sunday, September 18th.

Again, this is just to get some feed back as to how big or how small this potentially could be. Need to figure on food, utensils, beverages, plates, napkins, and such.

Let me know your thoughts...:D

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I'm in as well but I'm planning on having a party at my house on the 17th for graduation.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Again, this is just to get some feed back as to how big or how small this potentially could be. Need to figure on food, utensils, beverages, plates, napkins, and such.

Let me know your thoughts...:D

I'm in! We'll have 5 with us including the kids. My friend that works at Party City said he could give us a discount on all the paper stuff and plasticware. I just need a count so he can get it all together.

Jen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Bluto said:
WOO HOO PARTY WEEKEND! :D
i'm down for both. and i'll keep you guys posted about this weekend - orig i was thinking about a weekend trip to cocoa beach, but with the hurricanes messing up the weather (not too mention those people's lives) we might just have a big TIKI PARTY one day this weekend...

·
Registered
52 Posts
The guys and girls I ride with would love to come down and meet with you all!! There could be a potential of up to 12 people.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Let's combine the picknic with a Redline Golf outing. They have a golf course there. I know there a few golfers in redline besides me. Are any of you other golfers interested in playing before the picknic? We would need a morning start time.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in...you'll need someone to drive all of the goods to the park anyway...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm in for both days too!! But don't you think 12 to 2 is a little short?? What in the hell is the point of picnicing?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tigress said:
But don't you think 12 to 2 is a little short?? What in the hell is the point of picnicing?? :confused:
Whatever...12 to 4 then...I don't know. The point of this thread is to drum up interest...your point is taken...It is not even set in stone.:rolleyes:

Note to self...make picnic from 12 to 4. Got it!

:twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I don't think I have anything that day??? I know the girls would love to come down and see some of the old familiars if they are up for another tacklin session :p

Maybe if Bluto can sweet talk me into bring my ribs I could chip in a few slabs along with my pasta salad ;)

E.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts