Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm prob in again....looks like sat will be open for me.
Do we have a pre meeting breakfast location and/or a tenative ride planned out?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Bluto said:
Meeting open to everyone, members and non.

West Side Location TBD.
Details to follow later.
1pm - Mark your calendars!
Is TBD a location? or "To Be Disclosed"?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
thats the day of street warriorz show at milan. was gonna pop in, but might not.

anyone around me, wanna ride out to headlights place? i get back asswards sometimes when im heading into unknown territory. and before you say anything (headlight), yes ive been to your place before, but no i dont remember how to get there. lol

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
DemonRR said:
thats the day of street warriorz show at milan. was gonna pop in, but might not.

anyone around me (18 and dequindre, or near), wanna ride out to headlights place? i get back asswards sometimes when im heading into unknown territory. and before you say anything (headlight), yes ive been to your place before, but no i dont remember how to get there. lol
Um it's called a map and it's two posts up :squid: . What time does that deal at Milan start & end, that might be worth a ride after the meeting?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
not too sure about the times. 2yrs ago when i showed my car there, i was there at 9am and left about 11pm. so i imagine anywhere between those times. lol

and i know about map quest, i just would rather follow someone, instead of trying to read a map while riding. and knowing me, if i show up at milan, i will want to run the bike. which wouldnt be all that bad either.

·
Registered
251 Posts
How about us original riders?!?

Just wondering if us orginal reckless riders are allowed anymore??

Or if anyone even remebering who the hell i am....LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts